Thursday, April 2, 2009

4.2.9

Today was a fabulous example of not eating well. Breakfast somehow came and went without me and so I inhaled an egg with toast around 11am, before running around town for meetings again. I met with Adam Thodey of Purple Avocado to chat about business and his new & exciting Box Lunch Special that I highly recommend, but I had a most dissatisfying Iced Green Tea at Panera Breads that was insipidly sweet. After whining long enough, Adam suggested I swap it out. The Black Unsweetened Ice Tea was a dramatic improvement.

I managed to leave Denver during rush hour, so upon arriving home my blood sugar had dipped just low enough for me to inhale a rather large Bean Burrito with Pepper Jack Cheese. Vegetables seemed to time consuming apparently on this less than appetizing day of eating.

Fortunately, the day ended at our friends Mary & Brian's house where a large bowl of Feta-Guacamole was the center piece of the evenings E-day Fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment