Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4.1.9

April Fool's Day and I managed to eat out every single meal except for the two bites of brownie right before bed.

The morning started with my BNI meeting where I had a pile of Fruit and a couple bites of some Cinnamon Roll thing that I smothered with Cream Cheese in order to balance the amount of sweetness that was about to peak my blood-sugar through the roof.

For lunch, I met with my fellow BNI member and most favorite Acupuncturist Dawn Margowski at Las Margaritas in Belmar. We felt it was a bit too early for Margaritas but she enjoyed a most lovely dish of Mole Enchiladas and I still obsessing over the Crispy Tacos I made for my Monday client had a Crispy Chicken Taco and Beef Taco with some Beans on the side and a fabulous dollop of a Corn Pudding thing that accompanies almost every dish there. Clearly hungry I ate almost every last drop and proceeded to not want anymore food...

Even when I met up with two of my Golden girlfriends Mary and Lisa for a long overdue dinner at Table Mountain Inn. I was still full from my lunch 5 hours earlier, but salad seemed the best way to balance the Mexican feast. I had the Santa Fe Salmon Salad with Mangos, Peppers and more. I really enjoyed this dish and look forward to enjoying it the next time I go to TMI. Yum!

The evening ended with the very last brownie from Xerxes's Monday batch and a glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment