Monday, April 6, 2009

4.6.9 Detox

The first day of our detox. We were so focused on celebrating the day before that I did not organize the week very well. I also managed to eat all of the leftovers the night before so I was basically far from hungry.

We started with a Banana Smoothie with Flax Meal and Walnuts. Oddly enough I had a meeting at Chipotle which turned out to be a reasonable place for the detox as I just had them fill my bowl with vegetables and anything else I could have. Very satisfying.

For dinner, we were unprepared and far from home. We went shopping at Sunflower Market and ended up having Roasted Chicken and Roasted Kale- which is one of my favorite ways to eat Kale-- simply toss with a little olive oil and salt. Preheat at 425 and roast for 8 minutes. It is crisp and chewy all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment