Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4.7.9

Determined to do a bit better with our detox, we started our day at 6:30am where I swam 1 mile. Whoa! I was so ready for a nap afterwards but instead Xerxes made us a Banana-Flax-Walnut Smoothie and I headed out the door with a Cocoa Mole Lara Bar in my pocket which I ate promptly.

I had a lovely client who I cooked for and made:
Creamy Mushroom Roasted Chicken with Artichoke-Mushroom Risotto
Chipotle-Tortilla Soup
Balsamic Chicken Salad with Walnuts, Cranberries and Blue Cheese
Blackened Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa and Chipotle Cream Sauce
Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Meatloaf with Scalloped Potatoes

For dinner I made a sauce with Tomatoes, Broccoli, Spicy Chicken Sausage, Kale, and Celery that we had over Brown Rice sprinkled with Almonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment