Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4.8.9

Continuing our detox... I must say physically I am feeling wonderful. Xerxes is still working to get the caffeine out of his system. Which is quite an intense detox within itself as we are discovering!

At my early morning meeting I had a pile of fruit, pineapple, grapes, melon, etc. and a mini pile of sauteed potatoes things.

For lunch, Xerxes came home and I cooked up some white beans in my Pressure cooker. Sauteed some Rainbow Chard with Onions. On top of those I served some fresh chopped tomatoes and an egg. Drizzled Balsamic and the leftover Orange-Mint Sauce on top. It was lovely and satisfying.

For dinner, I made this Salmon with Avocado Remoulade. It was amazing. I roasted up potatoes and my favorite Brussel Sprouts to go along side. We were stuffed, full and totally satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment