Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3.25.9

Some days are simply full of meetings, parties, errands and meeting up with people. Finding time to eat on these days is a challenge and I am not sure how successful I was until the later part of the day.

The morning started with Fruit and Rice Krispies- which I seriously have not had in so many years. Cereal never seems to fill me up and before lunch I had a crispy Grilled Cheese- ah comfort food.

One of the day's quick activities was running to Coscto & back in less than an hour. We did it and fortunately, Xerxes brought me leftovers from Ali Baba. Curry Chicken & Hummus

The evening was a treat- we went to a party with Xerxes' colleagues hosted by his advisor. We had a feast of Traditional Lasagna, Pesto Vegetarian Lasagna, and a Feta-Tomato Salad. Dessert was Coffee Ice Cream with Chocolate Brownies. Such a fun evening with fascinating people and delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment